To understand, analyse and inform on core aspects regarding tourist and hospitality industry set the scope of this theme; dynamics of destination markets, strategies and policies of destination regenerations, new forms and types of tourism, development trends and patterns linked with destinations identity are mainly concerned.
Themes co-responsible: Daniela Dumbraveanu, Aurel Gheorghilas, Ana-Irina Lequeux-Dincă, Anca Tudoricu, Mihaela Oglindoiu, Ana Roanghes,
- The Role of Identity Elements, Tourist Interpretation and Event Industry to Create Attractions and Tourist Destination and to Develop Tourist Brands: Daniela Dumbrăveanu.
- Past, Collective Memory, Niche Tourism and New Destination Development within the Context of Either Classical of On-Line Advertising: Daniela Dumbrăveanu.
- Cultural Tourism & Ecotourism in Mehedinti County: Oglindoiu Amalia Mihaela.
- Tourist Potential and Infrastructure of the Romanian Spa Resorts: Roangheș Ana, Oglindoiu Mihaela.
- Senior Tourism as Part of the Smart Economy designed to Encourage Active and Healthy Ageing in Europe: Ana-Irina Lequeux-Dincă.
- Aspects regarding Romanian Post-Communist Tourism: Strategies, Products, Perception and Consumism : Ana Irina Lequeux Dincă.
- Paradigms of Heritage Use Through Cultural Events: Anca Tudoricu.
- On Line Tourist Services and Their Strength to Develop New Consumist Behaviour for Consumers: Daniela Dumbraveanu, Anca Tudoricu.
- Religious Tourism Potential Evaluation: Aurel Gheorghilaș.
- Historic and Cultural Heritage: the Importance of Tourist Interpretation to Identify New Destinatios with Taylored Identities: Daniela Dumbraveanu, Aurel Gheorghilaș, Anca Tudoricu.